. .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Just stumbled in some new interesting boards, Russian maybe. here is the most interesting one price wise http://www.pv-automation.com/products/mycnc-et6 and there are some other offline versions with closed loop and single board computer. They have even quite nice looking software https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsif-p0iTF4

It will be good it seems to put them on the watch list.
    project 1 , 2, Dust Shoe ...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boyan Silyavski For This Useful Post:

I'll wait to see if they are candidates for working machines or for gathering dust on John's shelf ;-)
    You think that's too expensive? You're not a Model Engineer are you? :D

4. Quote Originally Posted by magicniner View Post
    I'll wait to see if they are candidates for working machines or for gathering dust on John's shelf ;-)
    no need to wait, please look at some of them

5. The Following User Says Thank You to my-cnc For This Useful Post:

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    There does seem to be a few interesting options, but the lack of proper contact details puts me off.
    A bit googling brings up the same contact details (and products) on bevelcutting.com with mention of being used in Russia, but if they are based in Russia, why the need to have a US contact number?
    Avoiding the rubbish customer service from AluminiumWarehouse since July '13.

Quote Originally Posted by m_c View Post
    but if they are based in Russia, why the need to have a US contact number?
    To lose all the suckers once you've drained the market of Marks?
    You think that's too expensive? You're not a Model Engineer are you? :D

8. Quote Originally Posted by m_c View Post
    There does seem to be a few interesting options, but the lack of proper contact details puts me off.
    A bit googling brings up the same contact details (and products) on bevelcutting.com with mention of being used in Russia, but if they are based in Russia, why the need to have a US contact number?
    We are based in Canada, Ottawa ON, company started Jan 2013, we have Canada contact number (not the US, however +1 area code is the same).

Bevelcutting.com is our old website, i didn't revise it a couple of years, but think there is no information that we are based in Russia,
    But yes, we are russian (hope that's not a problem)

If other question will be glad to answer.
    Regards, Sergey

Quote Originally Posted by my-cnc View Post
    As long as the board doesn't run on Vodka it'll be ok ;)
    Last edited by Desertboy; 09-08-2017 at 09:00 AM.
    http://www.mycncuk.com/threads/10880...60cm-work-area My first CNC build WIP 120cm*80cm

If you didn't buy it from China the company you bought it from did ;)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Desertboy For This Useful Post:

11. Quote Originally Posted by Desertboy View Post
    just look - no Vodka in the package
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15PC-ET7R2C-WP1-005.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	272.7 KB 
ID:	22496

12. The Following User Says Thank You to my-cnc For This Useful Post:

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Desertboy View Post
    Nothing like a bit casual racism and stereotyping to lower the tone.

Quote Originally Posted by my-cnc View Post
    We are based in Canada, Ottawa ON, company started Jan 2013, we have Canada contact number (not the US, however +1 area code is the same).

Bevelcutting.com is our old website, i didn't revise it a couple of years, but think there is no information that we are based in Russia,

If other question will be glad to answer.
    Regards, Sergey
    I'm always wary of sites with few contact details, especially ones which very few people have heard of before. The only mention of location was the reference to being used in Russia on the bevel cutting website.

I'll be honest and say for the cost of your boards, I can get Dynomotion boards with similar capabilities, and more flexibility for less money. You could even get CS-Labs controllers for less money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information