. .
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-m View Post
    untill today i thought my Mah3 was a full version but after a update its showing demo
    Copy your license file back into the Mach3 folder, as Mach3 licenses are not legally transferable if you didn't buy a license you don't have one -

http://www.machsupport.com/license-delivery/

- Nick
    You think that's too expensive? You're not a Model Engineer are you? :D

I had a quiet day went and wired electronics, I have used a KK01 BoB, CWD556 drivers, a UC100 motion control ( but bloody thing keeps dropping out no blue light) I have used 3 of the windings on origional transformer I built a couple of rectifiers to drive the E-Stop and limits through a couple of relays

Just waiting for some 9 pin breakout boards to connect to origional motors But all powers

Attachment 22678

Attachment 22679
    hi. I have a same bob but linked with UC300. I 'm very interest about your electronic system, could you post a diagram wiring with the list components?
    I encounter a lot of difficulties to begin a wiring

Lives in Lugdunum, France. Last Activity: 23-01-2020 Has been a member for 4-5 years. Has a total post count of 9.
    Hi guys,

I have bought the same beast and I am considering upgrading it, because the original Isel board requires using Isel code and is absolutely not efficient for 3D machining.

I plan using UCCNC and a UC300 motion controller, as cnc.miller.

I didn't found the stepper motors documentation and I'd like to avoid disassembling the machine to get their model.

Does someone have this information?

Steve, how did you choose you drivers?

Thanks in advance

Lives in Lugdunum, France. Last Activity: 23-01-2020 Has been a member for 4-5 years. Has a total post count of 9.
    Hello,

I just noticed this:

Im going to use original steppers there isel High-Torque Stepper Motor MS 135 HT
    So I guess it answers my question…

was just looking for that, drivers, were just what people seemed to like, I bought them from china less than half price of uk supplier,
    if i can help in any way please ask

Steve

here is a link to the only data sheet I can find http://www.cnczone.com/forums/attach...6/83328.attach
    Steve

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Steve-m For This Useful Post:

Thanks for the link, Steve.

I previously found a MS 135 HT-2 data sheet on Isel website, but their current was lower.

So I'll probably go with your drivers or an equivalent, as you seem happy with them.

Quote Originally Posted by cnc.miller View Post
    hi. I have a same bob but linked with UC300. I 'm very interest about your electronic system, could you post a diagram wiring with the list components?
    I encounter a lot of difficulties to begin a wiring
    Hi cnc.miller,

See if Gerry's explanations in this thread are of any help:
    https://en.industryarena.com/forum/u...s--324554.html

HTH

if i can help in any way please ask

Steve
    Ok, as I'm too lazy to have a look at my machine which is not very accessible for the moment, I'll ask another question.

Do you still have the original Isel IMC4 controller at your fingertips? Could you please check if the driver chips (IIRC correctly, they are located at the top of the card, screwed to the case) are L292?

If this is the case, it means that a 2.5A current is sufficient and I'll probably buy smaller and cheaper drivers.

Thanks in advance.

I eventually managed to open the back cover. Drivers are L292, limited to 2.5A.

I found the electrical diagram of the IMC4 controller here:

https://www.mikrocontroller.net/topic/367459

For those who want to upgrade the machine without changing the whole electronic part, this upgrade card may be interesting (requires Kay control software):

https://www.spline.nl/machines/cpm.php
    Last edited by LGM; 07-11-2017 at 07:49 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information