. .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Someone can help me.

I was thinking of doing a CNC, but I think I'll buy in china, the company Jinan Blue Elephant CNC Machinery Co., Ltd.
    Does anyone know or have experience of buying from them, that can give me some counties?

The machine has a working area of ​​2000x3000x300.
    It will have two or three spindles in the air (I have not decided yet), one of them works horizontally and the others vertically.
    Do the Spindle 3kw have enough power to work on solid wood?

The purpose is that you can machine doors (locks and hinges) and at the same time cut MDF wood boards (the benchmark 2000x3000) See photos.

The machine has 8-wire step motor (FL118) and driver (YAKO 2811).
    I'm afraid that the machine will lose footsteps, so I asked for servo motors.
    I was recommended YASKAWA servant but they cost a lot of money, so I was told they could for the 750w Leadshine servant for little more.

Does anyone know these brands? Both us in step and in the servants.
    Think they better served with which?

Another thing that is not pleasing to me is that of DSP (I think it is the program that controls the machine).
    I think this is not practical, so I asked for mach3 (because there is a lot of stuff on the net to learn) they said they work with them but they confirmed with the company and it does not work, because it has 3 spindles.
    I was given a choice between DSP A15, we also have NK105 or NCStudio 53C.

I wanted something that works like mach3, where I read any unimportant drawing from another program in g-code and simple to operate.
    What do they recommend?

2. I had a bad experience with the Chinese 4 Axis machine I just bought. Bed was out of true and the controller was dud on the spindle motor and 4th Axis control.

The seller refused to honour the warranty. This was the seller - denmall850

Quote Originally Posted by KeithElcomb View Post
    I had a bad experience with the Chinese 4 Axis machine I just bought. Bed was out of true and the controller was dud on the spindle motor and 4th Axis control.

The seller refused to honour the warranty. This was the seller - denmall850
    You bought which company?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Zoprano View Post
    You bought which company?
    I bought the CNC machine on eBay.

You can see the sellers listing here: -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4Axis-0-8K...kAAOSwyltZWy99

I have now repaired the faulty controller myself - two wires loose and lack of correct Earth.

The seller refuses to answer requests for assistance.

The Mach3 software supplied is pirated and minimalistic, the manual was rubbish
    and there were no setup details for PC control of the spindle.

Sure, it was cheap and not a bad intro to CNC milling, but I will be replacing it as soon as possible, but would not buy from a Chinese seller again.

I have now repaired the faulty controller myself - two wires loose and lack of correct Earth.

The seller refuses to answer requests for assistance.
    You probably know more about the machine than the seller now !

6. I managed to squeeze this video from the Chinese on these elusive spindle settings for the 800 watt 3040 4 axis machine.

Would someone, who has a clear understanding of the setup procedures care to cast an eye over this and come up with a clear and easy to follow PDF manual.

I am sure many on here would be eternally grateful.

7. WARNING

Before anyone uses this information, sent from the Chinese supplier of my machine, I suggest that you find out what d (p) code 32 means. I have a nasty suspicion that it will lock up the spindle both in PC and manual control.

I assume there is also a d (p) unlock code, but I'm not going to do something I regret.

8. 1
    Last edited by KeithElcomb; 30-09-2017 at 01:02 PM. Reason: duplicated

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 18 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 78 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    WARNING

Before anyone uses this information, sent from the Chinese supplier of my machine, I suggest that you find out what d (p) code 32 means. I have a nasty suspicion that it will lock up the spindle both in PC and manual control.

I assume there is also a d (p) unlock code, but I'm not going to do something I regret.
    Why do you have that suspicion? If you do not know then don't use it as a scare for other people.
    The vid you linked to seem to be for a 2.2kw vfd and the setting may or not be the same as the for the 800W spindle.

PD13 is the general factory reset. But not a good idea to use it unless you know what you are doing.

Can you say what is the exact problem you have and it would be a good idea to start a separate thread or use your other thread, as this thread was started by Zoprano
    Last edited by Clive S; 30-09-2017 at 04:02 PM.
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

10. Actually Clive, I believe my comments applicable to anyone thinking of buying a Chinese CNC machine.

Fortunately a very kind member tracked me down and gave me a telephone call. Following his call and setting up my own machine to his instructions, had me up and running very quickly. Had I just followed the video instructions from my Chinese supplier, would have left me with a dead spindle motor, on both manual and PC control. E code LU

I doubt you have actually ever visited the Jinan Blue Elephant CNC Machinery Co., Ltd. factory in Shandong? Which is relevant to Zoprano's thread. Well, I have in 2015 and can vouch that they are first class people.

Having said that I will bow out of this thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information