. .
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    I'll have a gander and check it out I've worked out this is running enough when on 0 amps to anodise how I want at 2.5 hours for smaller parts

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Couple more bits rattled off getting some consistency now I've got the mounting to the rack setup rite. Have to say this power supply ain't bad tbh. I've ordered a small 30 w 5 amp unit off the bay that's reviewed well as a permanent fixture for the smaller setup as the fusion units coming to the big boy tank. All my amp issues were purely down to how I was attaching the parts ( not enough contact ) in the end ally mig wire 0.8mm wound into coils and pushed tight into the holes has worked perfectly for what I'm doing

I was attaching my parts using 1mm titanium wire , drill in part somewhere where is not seen 1mm hole and using pliers push the wire. Never had contact problems. I believe it's one of the best way to avoid contact problems when anodizing
    project 1 , 2, Dust Shoe ...

I've started using 0.8 mig wire and making coils into holes or make a big coil inside the tube since then I've had no issues

Does anyone have a rough estimate for pH ideals of electrolyte solution ? I've read between 1 and 2 but getting 0 on my meter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information