. .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lives in Newcastle, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 06-08-2023 Has been a member for 5-6 years. Has a total post count of 4.
    Hello,
    So i am seriously thinking of selling my little used X2 CNC (Ball Screw) Mini Mill.
    It is about 10 years old and has had very little use, in fact last time i used it to cut some perspex was 3 years ago so makes no sense me owning it.
    I purchased an X2 milling machine and a Syil conversion kit and had the conversion work done by an engineering firm in North Wales.
    I built it used it to machine up the perspex i need for the project i was working on and only used it a few times since for various little jobs.
    Only been used on plastics, wood and one small aluminium project.
    Comes complete with the Syil controller box and TWO SPARES NEW Axis Control Cards and one faulty card that i think could be fixed.

Also a Machine Vice, Clamping Kit, Drill Chuck, Some MT3 Collets and Milling Tools.
    PLUS All the original X2 Mill pre CNC conversion parts, like lead screws etc etc.

Not sure what to ask but New Syil X2 CNC Mill without tools is on EB at £2690 or X2 CNC conversion kit at £2695 via AmaDeal

Think is Collection only from ST5 Post Code.

Many thanks for looking IMK

Hi
    Is this sold?

Lives in Newcastle, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 06-08-2023 Has been a member for 5-6 years. Has a total post count of 4.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jools View Post
    Hi
    Is this sold?
    Hello Jools,
    Not advertised it yet, so not sold, are you interested?
    Ian

Quote Originally Posted by imk View Post
    Hello Jools,
    Not advertised it yet, so not sold, are you interested?
    Ian
    Depends on if it's for sale and what the price is lol

Hello Jools,
    Do you want to make an offer?

Hi Ian

Not really at this stage thanks Ian as you've not really said if it's for sale or not so I don't want to be drawn into a bidding scenario. If it's for sale please let me know what you want for it and I can make a decision if it's the right price for me.

Thanks

Hi,

If still for sale please PM with an asking price.

Many thanks
    Tahir

Quote Originally Posted by mistert View Post
    Hi,

If still for sale please PM with an asking price.

Many thanks
    Tahir
    Hello Tahir,
    Not really added up an asking price as comes complete with tools, collets, drill chuck, clamping kit etc.
    Are you in ST5 area, or near by as maybe pop over and check it out as probably going to sell it complete with customs bench on wheel.
    Also it has XP PC (Mini Dell) KB, Mouse, Monitor and Mach3.
    I'll do some photos in couple of days and add the to my original post
    Ian

Hi Ian
    Not sure if you've sold this but just for help I bought an X2 conversion pretty much identical in spec to yours. I paid £900. Hope this helps you :-)

ATB

Jools

Dear ian

I am new to the forum and i joined looking for buying advice. We have made an i jection moulder and want to make our own moulds and cnc seems definitely the way to go.

I am really interested in your mill and wanted to send you a pm to chat about it but cant find how. Is it still available please?

Thanks a milllion.

Phil

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information