. .
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    You want to know my licence Key? Sorry cant just post it on the net lol..
    Not got it yet, just installing it now, and then you need to go to there site to get the key.
    Not asking for it, I was just querying that the license key was what you were referring to in your post when you said 'just got mine'.
    Still waiting to hear back from Alibre as to whether I'll get a license key or not.
    Regards
    Geoff
    My home

2. Thanks to John S for the name and email address of the sales manager in the US.

I've received an email advising that the offer is valid down under and that I'll be receiving the license info soon.

Now if I only had a Windows system to run it on...
    Regards
    Geoff
    My home

Quote Originally Posted by tumutbound View Post
    Not asking for it, I was just querying that the license key was what you were referring to in your post when you said 'just got mine'.
    Still waiting to hear back from Alibre as to whether I'll get a license key or not.
    How it works is you fill the forms out and allocate yourself a username say HumptyDumpty in the form and remember to use a proper email address, then go thru and pay for it.

It then spits you out to the download page [ you can get this anyway, it's not hidden ]

Download the software and install, when you come to run it for the first time it wants a user name, HumptyDumpty, and a password.

This password should be waiting for you in your email.
    Enter this and it buggers off onto Alibre's site and checks the data base, then it opens the program, Job done.

You can have up to 5 licences so if you have a shop computer or laptop do the same on these but if not on the internet you have to request one.
    John S -

4. Works like a charm!
    Who needs manuals when there are forums like these to ask dumb questions.

I take back anything I've ever said about Poms
    Regards
    Geoff
    My home

5. You get your licence key when you run the program for the first time as long as you have a net connection.
    You just need your user name and password to varify your are entitled to the licence.
    You get this during the checkout process.

Quote Originally Posted by tumutbound View Post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information