. .
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    yes I fitted a laser pointer so I could trace the movements let it run on a couple of cycles it still stalled so sadly no noise issues as far as I know. sorry if I havent explained myself so well Ive been running backwards and forwards to the workshop all day trying various different things and I am a complete noob.

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 15 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 78 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    it still stalled so sadly no noise issues as far as I know
    What make you think there is no noise issues?

Have you tried just using the x axis with a cut and then the Y axis with a cut to see if any one of those stalls
    Last edited by Clive S; 14-10-2017 at 10:51 PM.
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

I mean it stalls with no cutting at all I thought you meant noise from the router. its so random, and intermittent I am now investigating the PC as this problem has control all over it. If this turns out to be ok I will look again at the movement, tomorrow will tell.

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 15 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 78 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    Quote Originally Posted by woodworker View Post
    I mean it stalls with no cutting at all I thought you meant noise from the router. its so random, and intermittent I am now investigating the PC as this problem has control all over it. If this turns out to be ok I will look again at the movement, tomorrow will tell.
    Google EMI https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electr...c_interference It is very common if the wires are not screened.
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

Its working after a complete computer rebuild new graphics card I have ran it for 2 days with not once did it make that awful sound in fact it ran for 3 hours constant today it didnt put a foot wrong so thank you everyone for the information and help, now how do I make money with it :).

Quote Originally Posted by woodworker View Post
    now how do I make money with it :).
    Design and make things that people want to buy which no one else makes.

Simples! ;-)
    You think that's too expensive? You're not a Model Engineer are you? :D

Its working after a complete computer rebuild new graphics card I have ran it for 2 days without it making that awful sound in fact it ran for 3 hours constant today it didnt put a foot wrong so thank you everyone for the information and help, now how do I make money with it
    Last edited by woodworker; 19-10-2017 at 09:35 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information