1. #1
    Hi All

    I'm a newby here and am just about to buy a Warco WM 14 and convert it to CNC to build some diving equipment.

    If there are any people in the Lincoln area who I can lean on for practical advice that would be amazing. Other than that I'll be posting about the conversion and the challenges I face as I face them.

    Jools

  2. #2
    Hi Jools,

    have a look in the manufacturer forum. I do benchmount mills and am developing a CNC kit that will be plug and play in terms of hardware:


    https://emvioeng.com/shop/machine-to...lling-machine/


    https://www.facebook.com/EmvioEng/po...63800310602871


    Regards
    https://emvioeng.com
    Machine tools and 3D printing supplies. Expanding constantly.

  3. #3
    Hi There

    Thanks for the response. I've had a look at that link but it's a bit pricey for my wallet.

    Jools

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jools View Post
    Hi There

    Thanks for the response. I've had a look at that link but it's a bit pricey for my wallet.

    Jools
    Jools Welcome to the forum. I have sent you a PM
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

  5. #5
    Jools, I have a WM14 and am considering a CNC conversion - just wondering if you went ahead and made the conversion?
    Thanks
    Steve

  6. #6
    Hi folks, am a newbie and need help on how to start a new thread. Thanks in advance!!

    Jools welcome to the forum

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jools View Post
    Hi All

    I'm a newby here and am just about to buy a Warco WM 14 and convert it to CNC to build some diving equipment.

    If there are any people in the Lincoln area who I can lean on for practical advice that would be amazing. Other than that I'll be posting about the conversion and the challenges I face as I face them.

    Jools
    Hi Jools,

    I'm in Lincoln but unfortunately I am very new to CNC so not much use really :0)

    However i'd be interested in popping over for a look see if you have the time.

    Cheers

    Dave

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveK View Post
    Jools, I have a WM14 and am considering a CNC conversion - just wondering if you went ahead and made the conversion?
    Thanks
    Steve
    Hi Steve
    I ended up just buying one that had been converted already. It was such a good deal and made me realise that it would allow me to start building stuff I wanted to build rather than building the machine.
    HTH
    Jools

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by rgvbaz View Post
    Hi Jools,

    I'm in Lincoln but unfortunately I am very new to CNC so not much use really :0)

    However i'd be interested in popping over for a look see if you have the time.

    Cheers

    Dave
    Hi Dave
    Thanks for getting in touch. What's your interest in CNC? Are you looking to build one or buy one or something?
    Jools

Similar Threads

  1. Converting a Warco Mill to CNC
    By thorphar in forum Milling Machines, Builds & Conversions
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-03-2015, 08:58 PM
  2. NEW MEMBER: Hi from Lincoln
    By centurian in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-02-2015, 02:14 PM
  3. Cambium Code Web Tools Parametric G-code Generation
    By CambiumMachines in forum Manufacturer News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-01-2013, 03:56 AM
  4. NEW MEMBER: New member/machinist from Lincoln, East Midlands
    By Franco in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 31-07-2011, 11:03 PM
  5. NEW MEMBER: Greetings from Lincoln UK
    By jesse in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 30-09-2010, 03:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •