. .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hi All

I'm a newby here and am just about to buy a Warco WM 14 and convert it to CNC to build some diving equipment.

If there are any people in the Lincoln area who I can lean on for practical advice that would be amazing. Other than that I'll be posting about the conversion and the challenges I face as I face them.

Jools

Hi Jools,

have a look in the manufacturer forum. I do benchmount mills and am developing a CNC kit that will be plug and play in terms of hardware:

https://emvioeng.com/shop/machine-to...lling-machine/

https://www.facebook.com/EmvioEng/po...63800310602871

Regards
    https://emvioeng.com
    Machine tools and 3D printing supplies. Expanding constantly.

Hi There

Thanks for the response. I've had a look at that link but it's a bit pricey for my wallet.

Jools

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 17 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 78 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jools View Post
    Hi There

Thanks for the response. I've had a look at that link but it's a bit pricey for my wallet.

Jools
    Jools Welcome to the forum. I have sent you a PM
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

Jools, I have a WM14 and am considering a CNC conversion - just wondering if you went ahead and made the conversion?
    Thanks
    Steve

Hi folks, am a newbie and need help on how to start a new thread. Thanks in advance!!

Jools welcome to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Jools View Post
    Hi All

I'm a newby here and am just about to buy a Warco WM 14 and convert it to CNC to build some diving equipment.

If there are any people in the Lincoln area who I can lean on for practical advice that would be amazing. Other than that I'll be posting about the conversion and the challenges I face as I face them.

Jools
    Hi Jools,

I'm in Lincoln but unfortunately I am very new to CNC so not much use really :0)

However i'd be interested in popping over for a look see if you have the time.

Cheers

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by SteveK View Post
    Jools, I have a WM14 and am considering a CNC conversion - just wondering if you went ahead and made the conversion?
    Thanks
    Steve
    Hi Steve
    I ended up just buying one that had been converted already. It was such a good deal and made me realise that it would allow me to start building stuff I wanted to build rather than building the machine.
    HTH
    Jools

Quote Originally Posted by rgvbaz View Post
    Hi Jools,

I'm in Lincoln but unfortunately I am very new to CNC so not much use really :0)

However i'd be interested in popping over for a look see if you have the time.

Cheers

Dave
    Hi Dave
    Thanks for getting in touch. What's your interest in CNC? Are you looking to build one or buy one or something?
    Jools

Hi I've had warco wm14 few months now and have decided iam going to covert mill but finding information is stuff warco dont have any kit for wm14 conversion but horizontal feed could easily done using arduino controler to give feed rates to servo motor and there is some available programs that with little tinkering would give adjustable feed rates like you adjust mill cutters speed and also give you micro adjustment ie if your couple of thousandth out just a case of adjusting code heres my email if you need to chat [email protected]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information