. .

Thread: New member

Hi all - posting from sunny Rugeley.
    I bought a 2nd hand machine a while back(couple of years), paid way over the odds and it needed a new driver board. I had no idea what I was buying but it seemed like a good price compared to the kits which were available and it ONLY needed the driver board replacing.(yeah right)
    I finally got around to sorting it out with a new driver and rewired the steppers and I`m ready to fire it up and test it. I have absolutely NO idea what I`m doing and virtually no experience in this but I like to be in the deep end so here goes.

Quote Originally Posted by baldwelder View Post
    Hi all - posting from sunny Rugeley.
    I bought a 2nd hand machine a while back(couple of years), paid way over the odds and it needed a new driver board. I had no idea what I was buying but it seemed like a good price compared to the kits which were available and it ONLY needed the driver board replacing.(yeah right)
    I finally got around to sorting it out with a new driver and rewired the steppers and I`m ready to fire it up and test it. I have absolutely NO idea what I`m doing and virtually no experience in this but I like to be in the deep end so here goes.
    Well welcome to the forum and good luck with the switch on.
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Clive S For This Useful Post:

Thanks Clive, I have a demo of mach3 and assume this would be the tool to test it with?

Thread Information