. .

Thread: Hello to all

I am from India and in the past used to make money by building websites, selling etc, but life had switched into machinery in the middle. I joined two or three years back in CNCzone forums and used to read most time, although they build and never post cad details or they wont answer for question.

I am hoping here will be getting some good answers for me, also I know Solidworks and programming too, but never tried in CNC.

I own Plastic manufacturing company so want to build CNC machines for my own factory.

Welcome to the forum Suresh.

I think this forum is far more helpful than CNCzone simply because the Zone is so very big that it loses the more personal touch.

On this forum you do however still need to do plenty of reading of the build log(s) closest to what you're contemplating building, and then try to ask fairly focused questions in order to get decent replies. Questions that are too broad typically won't be answered.

Guid luck,
    Andy

Hi,
    Thanks for the welcome and yes the Zone is big, however the members who post their DIY machines with no replies to the readers.
    I will be reading some of useful threads that are important to me.

Thread Information