. .
    What's the crack with buying these things then? My 2.2kw is calling it a day after only 11 months of cautious use.

Are there any sellers in particular to buy from/avoid? I'm preferably looking for a uk based seller if possible, as I'm mid project and need to get it finished ASAP. I know cnc4you sell them but only as a spindle/VFD pair, where I only need the spindle. Unless anyone on here wants a huanyang VFD?

Any little hidden gem quality alternative spindles out there that aren't bank breaking? I can afford to pay more but not four figures more.

Cheers.

Order the set, flog the spare?

Unless you dont mind getting one from our usual suspects in China, then I would say the CNC4YOU price is probably the best you'll find from the UK, your buying support with them to!

You can find a few Chinese suppliers selling on eBay, they use various European warehouse's so delivery times to the UK can be quite good, as well as the price.

Be careful though, there are quite a few Huanyang copies knocking about.
    .Me

I bought my VFD/spindle set from CNC4YOU and they've been working without problem for 5 years or so now and are in their second machine. Might be worth giving them a call and seeing if they would sell a spindle by itself. At least there are no language issues!

Thread Information