. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Is that slow enough?

Lives in Barrow in Furness, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 16 Hours Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 786. Received thanks 96 times, giving thanks to others 176 times.
    Hi Richard
    I would imagine so it's very thin (has to be sucked through 10mm pipe) and i would imagine it should level fairly rapid. The guys are obviously using the West Epoxy for a reason so search the forum as there is a thread dedicated to epoxy leveling.From recollection i can't remember anyone mentioning infusion resin and that seemed a bit strange but there could be a reason, also that link is possibly not the cheapest so if you decide to go with it have a look round for the best price.
    regards
    Mike
    Last edited by mekanik; 14-11-2017 at 01:51 PM.

There's a glass fibre and carbon moulding place near me, who have done a few things for me. They might be able to get something cheaper.

They always want resin that goes hard really fast, so fast it gets really really hot, but they might be worth asking.

Lives in Barrow in Furness, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 16 Hours Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 786. Received thanks 96 times, giving thanks to others 176 times.
    I think the last time i did an infusion job the open time was about 30min before it started to gel, i would imagine that's more than enough time to level,Comments from our machine constructors would be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by mekanik View Post
    I think the last time i did an infusion job the open time was about 30min before it started to gel, i would imagine that's more than enough time to level,Comments from our machine constructors would be helpful.
    have used the west system a few times the slow one take about 6 hours in free state I think curing is about 20 hours and then do not touch for about 7-10 days
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information