. .
    Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 1 Week Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,600. Received thanks 110 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    A bit of a long shot, does anyone have a Harrison M300 motor that I can buy? Mine has packed up and struggling to find an exact equivalent.

2.2KW (3HP), 4 pole, Star and Delta wiring. 90 sized frame, 24mm shaft.

Thanks

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 2 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    Have you got any machine you've not managed to break? :-)

Inverter Drive have one option available to order- https://inverterdrive.com/group/Moto...4+Pole+1500RPM
    Avoiding the rubbish customer service from AluminiumWarehouse since July '13.

Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 1 Week Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,600. Received thanks 110 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by m_c View Post
    Have you got any machine you've not managed to break? :-)

Inverter Drive have one option available to order- https://inverterdrive.com/group/Moto...4+Pole+1500RPM
    Nope, seems not.

Thanks, had seen that, bit pricey but OK. Thoughts on installing a higher power motor? I might call a supplier this morning and if the 100 frame motor is only marginally bigger, I might go this route with a new pulley.

Mmmm. That is a face mounting motor, so wont work without mods to the install.
    Last edited by Chaz; 14-11-2017 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    Mmmm. That is a face mounting motor, so wont work without mods to the install.
    Face mount to flange or foot mount is just a set of parts, the supplier should be able to supply or fit a foot mount kit at minimal cost, my motor supplier has a price for a given spec of motor and supplies foot, face or flange at the same price or the parts to swap it over.

You could share with the class where 3 phase motors are available cheaper if you have a source of good quality units for low prices? :-)
    Regards,
    Nick
    You think that's too expensive? You're not a Model Engineer are you? :D

Quote Originally Posted by magicniner View Post
    Face mount to flange or foot mount is just a set of parts, the supplier should be able to supply or fit a foot mount kit at minimal cost, my motor supplier has a price for a given spec of motor and supplies foot, face or flange at the same price or the parts to swap it over.

You could share with the class where 3 phase motors are available cheaper if you have a source of good quality units for low prices? :-)
    Regards,
    Nick
    Example - https://www.sdsdrives.com/products/m...2243TECAB3-IE2

Price probably excludes VAT (not sure if the other one does or not). Motor size is OK, frame size a bit larger. So If I can modify a pulley and basically the rest works, this might be the way to go. In which case going with a 3KW 100 frame motor might be OK then?

Managed to get a 3KW motor (100 frame size) from a colleague at work that has some machining stuff.

Thread Information