. .

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm never going to finish it so it has to go!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000096.jpg 
Views:	1116 
Size:	180.5 KB 
ID:	23207
    In an earier life it was a Bridgeport MDI Series1 DC servo motor version with a QC30 Spindle.
    I started the rebuild after a nut and bolt stip down, clean and repaint.
    The manual Knee lift is all in and working as is the Y asis ballscrew, sadle etc.
    Also fitted, but not shown in the photo, is the Z ballscrew, nut and spindle assembly.
    All lube metering units have been replaced with new ones as has much of the lube tube.

All mechanical parts, fixings, bed and X ballscrew assy, covers etc etc from the original machine are included as is the spindle motor.

All 3 axis have SEM 160v DC servos these have been overhauled with the tacho removed and replaced with an AMT 102 encoder.
    This was done with a view to running them from a modern servo drive.

The head has parts to convert to fixed ratio drive with a view to running from a VFD for variable speeds.
    I've had this all working before the strip down and it removes a lot of the clutter in the head assembly.

No electronics are included, but I do have a few boxes of terminals, relays, transformers and ancillary bits and bobs that can go with it.

Collection only from Tunbridge Wells area. A fork lift is available to help get it on a trailer or flat bed (she is very heavy!)

Is £350 a fair asking price?

hi interested, can you PM or email me [email protected]

Im interested, can you pm me? [email protected]

Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 1 Week Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,600. Received thanks 110 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    I can now confirm the machine was sold today (its in my garage). Thanks to Norman12 for your help etc, I hope to show you the machine running sometime in the New Year.

Thread Information