I'm never going to finish it so it has to go!
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000096.jpg 
Views:	1116 
Size:	180.5 KB 
ID:	23207
In an earier life it was a Bridgeport MDI Series1 DC servo motor version with a QC30 Spindle.
I started the rebuild after a nut and bolt stip down, clean and repaint.
The manual Knee lift is all in and working as is the Y asis ballscrew, sadle etc.
Also fitted, but not shown in the photo, is the Z ballscrew, nut and spindle assembly.
All lube metering units have been replaced with new ones as has much of the lube tube.

All mechanical parts, fixings, bed and X ballscrew assy, covers etc etc from the original machine are included as is the spindle motor.

All 3 axis have SEM 160v DC servos these have been overhauled with the tacho removed and replaced with an AMT 102 encoder.
This was done with a view to running them from a modern servo drive.

The head has parts to convert to fixed ratio drive with a view to running from a VFD for variable speeds.
I've had this all working before the strip down and it removes a lot of the clutter in the head assembly.

No electronics are included, but I do have a few boxes of terminals, relays, transformers and ancillary bits and bobs that can go with it.

Collection only from Tunbridge Wells area. A fork lift is available to help get it on a trailer or flat bed (she is very heavy!)

Is £350 a fair asking price?