Thread: So, I'm new...

Lives in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. Last Activity: 4 Weeks Ago Has been a member for 0-1 years. Has a total post count of 2.
    *waves*

I only just started getting a real interest in CNC-ing. It was a CNC or a laser cutter, but invisible rays of energy scares me, so CNC won. Maybe the CNC will become a laser later in its life, who knows...

I'm busy designing my mill. I'm on version 2 at the moment. Or is that 5? Can't remember. Anyhat, I hope to learn some stuff, and eventually make some stuff as well...

Cheers

C

Welcome to the forum Connie!

Instead of worrying about the *waves*, I would worry more about *wind* if I was you!

That's because I happen to know that your given place of abode is often called the Windy City!

Lives in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. Last Activity: 4 Weeks Ago Has been a member for 0-1 years. Has a total post count of 2.
    LOL! It is also known as the Friendly City, but that might be due to the wind blowing our faces that it looks like we're smiling. ;) Kidding - it's not actually all that bad. If the wind gets too much, there's always tablets...