. .
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Merry Christmas everyone !

Just wnted to wish everyone on her a merry christmas and hope you all get what you want.

Merry Christmas mate, santa has been !!
    .Me

Bah Humbug.............
    John S -

Quote Originally Posted by johngoodrich View Post
    Just wnted to wish everyone on her a merry christmas and hope you all get what you want.
    Her agent said "no". I can only guess it's because she didn't want to fly all the way out from Los Angeles :cry:

On behalf of me and the staff, I would like to thank you all for your support over these past 12 months and your continued effort to contribute, help others and in making the forum the successful place it really is. We look forward to the New Year and what it will bring, we hope you do to!

I would like to especially send out love and thoughts to Irving2008, as some of you know he has been through a near fatal accident recently and while this could never be convenient for anyone it certainly would have been more convenient a little further away from this time of year.
    Please if you will, raise a glass with us this year to Irving and wish him the fastest and best recovery he can make xx

Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!

Warm Regards,
    The Staff @mycncuk
    .Me

Cheers Lee, greetings to you and your staff and of course special thoughts for Irving.

I have only been a member for a few weeks, but have enjoyed reading about the projects and help given by the members.

Regards, G.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GEOFFREY For This Useful Post:

My sentiments exactly, merry Christmas and a drunken new year to all when it comes.

alex

10. The Following User Says Thank You to alex wight For This Useful Post:

Merry Christmas you old bar-stewards :)…. What happened to the end of the world?... sod it, I guess we will just have to crack on.

Here’s hopping that you all make a million in 2013 or finish building that cold fusion reactor or whatever the hell it is that you have been plotting
    Love Love Love xxxxxxxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to blackburn mark For This Useful Post:

Lives in Birmingham, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 05-01-2016 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 326. Received thanks 30 times, giving thanks to others 24 times.
    Raises cup of tea to Irving, hopefully I'll start and finish this bloomin cnc machine next year Mark!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to D.C. For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information