. .

Thread: Hello MyCNCUK

Morning guys and girls,

I've been using a CNC Router that our company got from a guy down south who builds them, Had 2 hours training and was left with it, Have been making replica signs and house numbers for a while now (Maybe a year and a half).

I have a few problems and I don't know if I should just include them in this or find the right forum.

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 33 Minutes Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 78 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh_BCF View Post
    Morning guys and girls,

I've been using a CNC Router that our company got from a guy down south who builds them, Had 2 hours training and was left with it, Have been making replica signs and house numbers for a while now (Maybe a year and a half).

I have a few problems and I don't know if I should just include them in this or find the right forum.
    Josh Welcome to the forum, just start a new post and ask away give as much info as you can that is relevant to the problem
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

Thank you - I have posted another topic but I'm still not sure its in the right place - I will need to upload pictures I think - aswhen I google the model number thats on it - I find nothing lol

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 33 Minutes Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 78 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh_BCF View Post
    Thank you - I have posted another topic but I'm still not sure its in the right place - I will need to upload pictures I think - aswhen I google the model number thats on it - I find nothing lol
    Josh is does not help if you are using multi names with the same posts.

Post some pics up
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

I will upload pictures when I finish work - That is where the CNC router is, so its a bit difficult to get help as I only do 16 hrs a week too.

I have all my bits and collets and I can change them and use them - the only thing is my spoil board really - I need to find a decent way to connect it all to my Tee slot bed (I had 3 clamps that would hold the spoil board and the board I was cutting - but it keeps slipping)- I've tried cutting counter holes in the board - but as its the same wood I use to make the signs I produce in work it seems to be a bit fragile and once I connect it and put my cutting board on top - it becomes lose.

my other post: http://www.mycncuk.com/threads/11582-Spoil-Board

Thread Information