. .
  1. Hi folks!
    I'm an engineer by trade with hobbyist interests in CNC manufacturing of all forms, but specifically radio controlled model aircraft.

I have a CNC Mill, CNC Lathe, 3D printer(s), event a prototype CNC carbon fibre braiding machine!

I also have a YouTube Channel that I try to keep up to date with my endeavours at:-

www.YouTube.com/CNCModellerUK

Here's looking forward to some interesting conversations in the future!

Cheers
    Barry M

https://www.cncmodeller.co.uk/about
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d19575_585988c4db054c518720f5d7f4708e97.png 
Views:	91 
Size:	112.4 KB 
ID:	23574  

Welcome to the forum Barry, hope you enjoy your stay
    Just been viewing your power drawbar build on youtube, I hope there's a part 2 ! My first cnc was also a Novamill, that's where I got the bug ! but alas it was just too small (even after I fitted the 7 inch riser block) and I sold it on and built a bigger one

3. Quote Originally Posted by needleworks View Post
    Welcome to the forum Barry, hope you enjoy your stay
    Just been viewing your power drawbar build on youtube, I hope there's a part 2 ! My first cnc was also a Novamill, that's where I got the bug ! but alas it was just too small (even after I fitted the 7 inch riser block) and I sold it on and built a bigger one

Hi Needlework!
    The power drawbar upgrade was finished ages ago and like many of my projects I have plenty of raw footage to edit, alas I keep getting distracted by playing in the workshop :-).

I also have a working 3d printed abs plastic prototype for a reverse engineered tool change carousel, and loads of footage that I need to post! Unfortunately it's too flexible to work reliably but a CNC machined aluminium version should work a treat, when I get round to it.

I'm only interested in small parts so I'm hoping that the novamill will last me a long time.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Cheers
    Barry M

Hi Barry

Welcome to the forum. I was looking into power draw bars for a homemade spindle some time back. On the back burner for the foreseeable future but will check out your channel for info.
    Building a CNC machine to make a better one since 2010 . . .
    MK1 (1st photo), MK2, MK3, MK4

5. The Following User Says Thank You to routercnc For This Useful Post:

Thread Information