. .

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Hi folks!
    I'm an engineer by trade with hobbyist interests in CNC manufacturing of all forms, but specifically radio controlled model aircraft.

I have a CNC Mill, CNC Lathe, 3D printer(s), event a prototype CNC carbon fibre braiding machine!

I also have a YouTube Channel that I try to keep up to date with my endeavours at:-

www.YouTube.com/CNCModellerUK

Here's looking forward to some interesting conversations in the future!

Cheers
    Barry M

https://www.cncmodeller.co.uk/about
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d19575_585988c4db054c518720f5d7f4708e97.png 
Views:	92 
Size:	112.4 KB 
ID:	23574  

Welcome to the forum Barry, hope you enjoy your stay
    Just been viewing your power drawbar build on youtube, I hope there's a part 2 ! My first cnc was also a Novamill, that's where I got the bug ! but alas it was just too small (even after I fitted the 7 inch riser block) and I sold it on and built a bigger one

3. Quote Originally Posted by needleworks View Post
    Welcome to the forum Barry, hope you enjoy your stay
    Just been viewing your power drawbar build on youtube, I hope there's a part 2 ! My first cnc was also a Novamill, that's where I got the bug ! but alas it was just too small (even after I fitted the 7 inch riser block) and I sold it on and built a bigger one

Hi Needlework!
    The power drawbar upgrade was finished ages ago and like many of my projects I have plenty of raw footage to edit, alas I keep getting distracted by playing in the workshop :-).

I also have a working 3d printed abs plastic prototype for a reverse engineered tool change carousel, and loads of footage that I need to post! Unfortunately it's too flexible to work reliably but a CNC machined aluminium version should work a treat, when I get round to it.

I'm only interested in small parts so I'm hoping that the novamill will last me a long time.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Cheers
    Barry M

Hi Barry

Welcome to the forum. I was looking into power draw bars for a homemade spindle some time back. On the back burner for the foreseeable future but will check out your channel for info.
    Building a CNC machine to make a better one since 2010 . . .
    MK1 (1st photo), MK2, MK3, MK4

5. The Following User Says Thank You to routercnc For This Useful Post:

Thread Information