. .
    I have for sale a Boxford A3HSRi2 CNC Router complete with the automatic rotary indexer (or 4th axis)

I own the Boxford CAD/CAM suite for this machine, on an included PC. However you should buy your own license for this from Boxford.

The table has some minor collision damage which can easily be refaced but does not affect the operation in any way.

I own two of these, one being the A3HSRmi2 version which I would like to keep, I have also just got a vertical mill. So this is taking up much needed space.

The Boxford Machines are hugely over engineered and will no doubt outlast me.

Here are the details:

Boxford website

Reseller website

Machine is in Barnsley, South Yorkshire. Delivery could be arranged.

I am looking for £3000

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BoxfordA3HSRi2 - 2.jpg 
Views:	797 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	23589Name:  BoxfordA3HSRi2 - 3.jpg
Views: 1708
Size:  9.7 KBClick image for larger version. 

Name:	BoxfordA3HSRi2 - 4.jpg 
Views:	689 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	23591Name:  BoxfordA3HSRi2 - 5.jpg
Views: 1677
Size:  9.3 KB

Lives in London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 06-10-2021 Has been a member for 4-5 years. Has a total post count of 22. Received thanks 1 times, giving thanks to others 0 times.
    Hi,

On the Boxford website they specify external dimensions as 1050Wx750Dx740H.

Are these correct?

Could you please let me know a few more details. Age, condition and everything included in the sale.

Also any useful additions you might not want to sell, but could perhaps be persuaded....

All the best,
    Bob

Lives in London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 06-10-2021 Has been a member for 4-5 years. Has a total post count of 22. Received thanks 1 times, giving thanks to others 0 times.
    Hi,

Is your Oxford still for sale?

Lives in Birmingham, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 10-06-2019 Has been a member for 3-4 years. Has a total post count of 6.
    Good evening sorry to bother you I have just bought a A3HSRmi2 but it doesn’t have any manual or much of anything really so my question is do you have a copy of the manual I could buy or borrow please and the other question is how do you home the machine as I can’t find much on you tube and do you use there software if so do you do any of course
    Kind regards Daza

He only drops in to buy & sell and hasn't posted since January...........(can't find the Tumbleweed Rolling By Emoticon)
    You think that's too expensive? You're not a Model Engineer are you? :D

Lives in Birmingham, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 10-06-2019 Has been a member for 3-4 years. Has a total post count of 6.
    Ok thank you

Do you have Boxfords software ?
    The manual is in there

O right I don’t get the machine till Sunday so I will install the software then well the chap I’m buying it is sorting out version 10 for me so I will load onto my computer then, thank you for the information really appreciate,on another note is the collet an ER20 and do you have to tune the motors to the system like you do with mach3
    Regards Darren

Yes, the Mi2 collet is er20 and no you won't have to do any tuning to the machine if you keep it on the boxford software.It should just work
    To home the machine - switch on the power make sure the e-stop is out (twist & pop), press the blue button next to it & wait til the red LED lights up, shut the door then press the top blue button on the panel. It should then home itself ( well, that's what mine does !)

Awesome thank you for the information I’m going to fetch it in the morning can’t wait:)))

Thread Information