Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11
    f1sy's Avatar
    Lives in Oxford, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 4 Weeks Ago Has been a member for 2-3 years. Has a total post count of 7.
    All,

    This is now sold.

    Thanks for your interest.
    Sy

  2. #12
    The lucky purchaser being me.

    I have tried to start building my own machine 2 or 3 times in the past, but never had the time to get off the ground.
    So, I'm really chuffed to be able to buy such a great machine, and looking forward to diving in.
    I'm sure I'll be asking a lot of questions, but hopefully after a while, I might be able to answer some as well.

    Cheers
    Greeny
    Last edited by Greeny; 04-03-2018 at 10:44 AM.

  3. #13
    The lucky purchaser being me.
    Well you have found a gold nugget so should be chuffed
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Clive S View Post
    Well you have found a gold nugget so should be chuffed
    I am indeed.
    Last edited by Greeny; 04-03-2018 at 10:55 AM.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeny View Post
    The lucky purchaser being me.

    I have tried to start building my own machine 2 or 3 times in the past, but never had the time to get off the ground.
    So, I'm really chuffed to be able to buy such a great machine, and looking forward to diving in.
    I'm sure I'll be asking a lot of questions, but hopefully after a while, I might be able to answer some as well.

    Cheers
    Greeny
    Got your self a cracking setup there won't go wrong. Want to know anything or any troubles just get in touch.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    Got your self a cracking setup there won't go wrong. Want to know anything or any troubles just get in touch.
    Thank you, that's very generous and much appreciated.
    Cheers
    Last edited by Greeny; 04-03-2018 at 01:29 PM.

  7. #17
    What's the white finish on some of those parts, paint ?
    Spelling mistakes are not intentional, I only seem to see them some time after I've posted

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyCurrent View Post
    What's the white finish on some of those parts, paint ?
    Plastic coating

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. FOR SALE: Custom Built CNC Desktop Router
    By adamh in forum Items For Sale
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27-07-2017, 03:55 PM
  2. custom guide for 3d printer or router
    By alaamomen9 in forum Machine Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15-04-2017, 12:17 AM
  3. Jazzcnc, the right choice in a custom made machine
    By alex wight in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 18-10-2016, 06:39 PM
  4. BUILD LOG: My home built cnc router mill
    By ukmark1 in forum DIY Mill Build Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26-08-2016, 10:21 AM
  5. FOR SALE: FOR SALE Large Custom Deskop MDL Router
    By jonbabbz in forum Items For Sale
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25-05-2012, 09:47 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •