. .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    so I want to build my son a helicopter bed, but my router is no where near big enough to machine the sides.

is there anyone in Essex who could machine some mdf around 1m by 1.5m give or take?

I would provide a full CAD or DXF drawing

2. Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    so I want to build my son a helicopter bed, but my router is no where near big enough to machine the sides.

is there anyone in Essex who could machine some mdf around 1m by 1.5m give or take?

I would provide a full CAD or DXF drawing
    I work opposite a cnc routers, Procut. 3 Towerfield close, Shoeburyness. My router is only 1.0x0.7x0.120 metres.
    Regards Simon

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cube3 View Post
    I work opposite a cnc routers, Procut. 3 Towerfield close, Shoeburyness. My router is only 1.0x0.7x0.120 metres.
    Regards Simon

um ok, not sure I get your response? does that mean you can or cant help?

He is saying there is a cnc router company at 3 Towerfield close, Shoeburyness which is in Essex (where you requested) and they could possibly help. It's a small human nature basic called 'reading between the lines', although it he made it apparently obvious what he meant.

5. Quote Originally Posted by spluppit View Post
    He is saying there is a cnc router company at 3 Towerfield close, Shoeburyness which is in Essex (where you requested) and they could possibly help. It's a small human nature basic called 'reading between the lines', although it he made it apparently obvious what he meant.
    Sorry, should spend more time replying. As above, Procut will be able to help and they are in Southend / Shoeburyness Essex. I would help if I could but my router is only 1000mm x 700mm.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cube3 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by spluppit View Post
    Who stole the jam from your sandwich?

Well, Cube3 made it very clear what he meant, how you could not understand it was kind of beyond my level of thinking and also probably many others. Being as you could not grasp his 'Captain obvious' statement it was clear you needed some help interpreting the very simple text. The clue was in the fact you had to ask what he meant.....

Glad everyone on here isn't as aggressive and unhelpful as you on here, otherwise it would be a shit place

I'm not from Essex, can't help you
    Last edited by sahrenity; 23-03-2020 at 08:23 AM.

I'm sure everyone is very grateful for your suggestions, but being that the original thread is over two years old, highly doubt it's a pressing issue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information