. .

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Is there a particular website that you like to buy from where you know there wont be any issues and quality is good?

I'm shopping around and came across this site
    https://www.cnc4you.co.uk
    and wondered if people knew of them and if they have used them?

Quote Originally Posted by Palletlad View Post
    Is there a particular website that you like to buy from where you know there wont be any issues and quality is good?

I'm shopping around and came across this site
    https://www.cnc4you.co.uk
    and wondered if people knew of them and if they have used them?
    cnc4you has very good value on the Hiwin rails (Clone) and the motor's are excellent. I would buy the drivers, ballscrews & spindle from alixpress or ebay probably from China but if you look at my sig you can see how I roll lol.

I searched around a lot and cnc4you is one of the best value solution for square rail in 20mm or above sizes, I have no connection to them and I really wish I could find it cheaper than they sell it so I could buy it cheaper lol but I can't and I'm going to end up buying mine from there.

Keep costs down get a breakout board and use linuxcnc that's £200+ saved there
    Last edited by Desertboy; 02-02-2018 at 07:38 PM.
    http://www.mycncuk.com/threads/10880...60cm-work-area My first CNC build WIP 120cm*80cm

If you didn't buy it from China the company you bought it from did ;)

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    I've personally avoided CNC4You since their website spoofing escapade, but they are usually well priced.

Zapp Automation sell good quality parts, and support is excellent (Gary often posts on here, but I've not seen him for a while).

It all depends what you're looking for.
    Avoiding the rubbish customer service from AluminiumWarehouse since July '13.

Quote Originally Posted by Desertboy View Post
    cnc4you has very good value on the Hiwin rails (Clone) and the motor's are excellent. I would buy the drivers, ballscrews & spindle from alixpress or ebay probably from China but if you look at my sig you can see how I roll lol.

I searched around a lot and cnc4you is one of the best value solution for square rail in 20mm or above sizes, I have no connection to them and I really wish I could find it cheaper than they sell it so I could buy it cheaper lol but I can't and I'm going to end up buying mine from there.

Keep costs down get a breakout board and use linuxcnc that's £200+ saved there
    Don't talk daft.!!! . . . Fred at BST automation in China knocks spots off Cnc4you prices and genuine Hiwin rails not copys.
    To give an example just on Hi-win rails/bearings alone I've just priced rails/bearings from last order I got from him at cnc4you prices and would have cost £2681.30 for the same rails/bearings. From Fred cost £963.00 + Vat

When you buy rails/bearings, ball screws, Bk bearings, energy chain etc from him you'll save even more. Fred is great guy to deal with, completely trust worthy and you'll have the parts usualy within 2weeks or even less depending on how busy. I've had stuff in 5 days.
    Last edited by JAZZCNC; 03-02-2018 at 01:49 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JAZZCNC For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    Don't talk daft.!!! . . . Fred at BST automation in China knocks spots off Cnc4you prices and genuine Hiwin rails not copys.
    To give an example just on Hi-win rails/bearings alone I've just priced rails/bearings from last order I got from him at cnc4you prices and would have cost £2681.30 for the same rails/bearings. From Fred cost £963.00 + Vat

When you buy rails/bearings, ball screws, Bk bearings, energy chain etc from him you'll save even more. Fred is great guy to deal with, completely trust worthy and you'll have the parts usualy within 2weeks or even less depending on how busy. I've had stuff in 5 days.
    Can you send me a link to Fred please I looked at alixpress and must be searching for the wrong thing I find lots of Hiwin's (An clones) but none that cheap. I did find some clone rail at $350 with 4 carriages for 2m length which I was tempted as I want longer than 3m travel been struggling to find rail any longer than 3000mm. So if I have to but the rail up then 2 2m lengths will work very nicely.

I'm searching for hgr25 linear rail?

What I really want is a supplier or Iko 25mm rail as I have 8 carriages for that, which are roller bearings rather than ball bearings. But the only upplier I found were crazy crazy expensive like £400+ for 60cm length of rail alone.
    http://www.mycncuk.com/threads/10880...60cm-work-area My first CNC build WIP 120cm*80cm

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 20 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 78 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    Can you send me a link to Fred please
    xxxxxbstlinear at gmail.comxxxx
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Clive S For This Useful Post:

This must be Fred then
    http://www.fbtmotion.com/

I googled bstlinear

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cnc4you.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	23711

I thought the price of the rail was very good value from cnc4you I had planned to buy clone carriages from alixpress or original Hiwin's ones. I like the wider flange carriages they're just better. If you can link me to £526 for 2*2.7m Hiwin 25mm with carriages all original I'm there! I'll get them ordered as soon as I can sell a kidney ;)

I had a good look over cnc4you and the only things I would buy from them is the rail (Possibly the carriage just for simplicity), the 4nm nema 23's and the R&P if I ever do an R&P project.

I've had good experiences with clone rail so it doesn't bother me to take the risk, same with ballscrews but what I do think is worth it is getting all my bearings & fittings from Fred.
    Last edited by Desertboy; 03-02-2018 at 08:56 AM.

Thread Information