. .

Thread: Hi there

Just a quick hello, I work with a 3x2m piranha cnc cutting wood,acrylic and aluminium and decided to build my own cnc 4 axis for personal use. My just getting the wish list together but I’m at a loss on motion control board, I’ll be using 5 nema 34’s closed loop (2 on the y) probably running Mach 3 as that’s what I use at work any recommendations, I haven’t got a silly budget so med range will probably be my aim, thanks

have a look at cncdrive.com, especially the uc300eth. Good price and works really well. I think there is a post here somewhere about the ub1 board to go with it aswell

Quote Originally Posted by johngoodrich View Post
    have a look at cncdrive.com, especially the uc300eth. Good price and works really well. I think there is a post here somewhere about the ub1 board to go with it aswell
    Hi,

It is right here

http://www.cncroom.com/interface-cards/uc300eth-ub1

Grtz Bert.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A320FL met Tapatalk

Thanks for that, the ub1 package is what I will go for if I manage to find one in stock lol

well i did get one and my machine is just about finished, everything works and just waiting for some pennies to buy spindle so i got there in the end lol
    Last edited by Gav74; 31-12-2019 at 07:11 PM.

Thread Information