. .
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    This Machine arrived yesterday and now the challenge of constructing a mold can begin. I think something simple will do for starters but I would like to maybe add an injection system to make the mold cycle automatically.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_000186.jpg 
Views:	2050 
Size:	196.5 KB 
ID:	13410   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_000187.jpg 
Views:	2288 
Size:	407.6 KB 
ID:	13411   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_000189.jpg 
Views:	2051 
Size:	546.7 KB 
ID:	13412  
    CNC routing and prototyping services www.cncscotland.co.uk

ADD ME ON FACEBOOKS

was it on ebay a week or two back,i was gonna bid myself.i got scared by the lack of info on it.
    hope it does the job,show us it in action when your going.

Good spot deisel most probably is the same machine, I didn't actually win the auction but the winner went awol and I was the secound highest bidder so I thought I would take a punt and accepted the secound chance offer. Its 240v for the heater and logic controller and 3 phase for the hydraulics. Took me a while to figure out how to wire it all up as the 240v supply was cut off inside the controller and I had the hydraulic pump motor spinning the wrong way. Seems to cycle ok now, there is even a small air cyclinder that activates the ejector pins and a light gate to sense wether parts have stopped exiting the machine. All in all pretty pleased but if I find Im not up to making a mold or have no need for the machine Ill let you know and maybe I can pass it on to you.

What is the easist material/plasic to use in an molder like this. I would like to get some granulated plastic purged through the nossel, before I commit to making a mold.
    CNC routing and prototyping services www.cncscotland.co.uk

ADD ME ON FACEBOOKS

Thanks for bearing us in mind gav should you move it on,at the minute though im still stuck on building one,but you never know so..
    hdpe seems to be favourite as a purge material for the more common plastics used
    click on this link below, theres method to purging so depending on what plastics stuck in there?best to be safe ;)

http://hannaprimeinc.com/purge.php
    Last edited by dazza; 23-09-2014 at 09:58 PM.

Looks great but with a name like 'Rabit Hy-4' you'd better watch out for vibration
    Spelling mistakes are not intentional, I only seem to see them some time after I've posted

Excuse me if I am stating the bleedin' obvious, but have you discovered www.dms-diemould.co.uk ?

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Hewitt View Post
    Excuse me if I am stating the bleedin' obvious,
    Only Bleedin Obvious if you Bleedin know about it Robin! Bleedin hell man that's the Bleedin dumbest Bleeding thing I've heard you Bleeding say Ever.! .

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    Only Bleedin Obvious if you Bleedin know about it Robin! Bleedin hell man that's the Bleedin dumbest Bleeding thing I've heard you Bleeding say Ever.! .
    Well it might be, but there are numerous instances where people ask for information when a simple search reveals everything.
    Spelling mistakes are not intentional, I only seem to see them some time after I've posted

Quote Originally Posted by EddyCurrent View Post
    Well it might be, but there are numerous instances where people ask for information when a simple search reveals everything.
    Grow a sense of humour Eddy I was clearly having a Bleedin Joke.!! . . . . . . Clue was at the End. .
    Last edited by JAZZCNC; 24-09-2014 at 11:48 PM.

Well, gavztheouch seems to have left the premises so we will never know if it was bleedin' obvious or whether I should have pointed him at the other one

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information