. .
    Hi I bought chinese CNC machine it has USB Controller software and USB board installed, when i installed software it can move the motors but software runs only 25 commands, seller is not helping on this.

if someone has bought such machine as was able run it please help.
    thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180430_195946.jpg 
Views:	327 
Size:	255.5 KB 
ID:	24149  

Are you running Mach3? Sounds as if you have been given a demo licence, not a full licence. That may be annoying but at least it is legal - these machines often come with a pirate version of Mach3 which is likely to be unreliable/broken.

If that is the case, then the answer is to download a current version of Mach3 and buy the full licence. If it is not Mach3, then that's not the answer!

Let know how it goes, iam in market for a machine just like yours,,,, and i kinda had a suspicion mind about the software,,,but i ready to buy the full version if the machine is ok.... for wood works.
    Last edited by Tommy123; 19-07-2018 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neale View Post
    Are you running Mach3? Sounds as if you have been given a demo licence, not a full licence. That may be annoying but at least it is legal - these machines often come with a pirate version of Mach3 which is likely to be unreliable/broken.

If that is the case, then the answer is to download a current version of Mach3 and buy the full licence. If it is not Mach3, then that's not the answer!
    I don't think it's Mach3 because Mach3 has a code line limitation, not number of commands, and the number of lines is limited to 500, so it is pretty useful for small jobs and test running.

Quote Originally Posted by sairfan1 View Post
    Hi I bought chinese CNC machine it has USB Controller software and USB board installed, when i installed software it can move the motors but software runs only 25 commands, seller is not helping on this.

if someone has bought such machine as was able run it please help.
    thanks.
    I think more details are needed... Some Chinese USB motion controllers are pure crap, support only a limited number of G-code commands. Typically watch out with probing (G31) because most didn't implement it at all or implemented incorrectly. Some even pirated other brand, but because they didn't manage to make 100% copies, the original software is not working with them. Unfortunately now that you have the machine you are stuck. Byte the bullet and pay the price of asking questions too late... Of course, I can be wrong, but the lack of support from the seller indicates that he sold you pirated software or hardware or both, or just a demo version of a software (which software are you using?). Maybe you have to change the hardware as well, so post more details, perhaps someone can help.

6. Quote Originally Posted by A_Camera View Post
    I think more details are needed... Some Chinese USB motion controllers are pure crap, support only a limited number of G-code commands. Typically watch out with probing (G31) because most didn't implement it at all or implemented incorrectly. Some even pirated other brand, but because they didn't manage to make 100% copies, the original software is not working with them. Unfortunately now that you have the machine you are stuck. Byte the bullet and pay the price of asking questions too late... Of course, I can be wrong, but the lack of support from the seller indicates that he sold you pirated software or hardware or both, or just a demo version of a software (which software are you using?). Maybe you have to change the hardware as well, so post more details, perhaps someone can help.
    If the machine he bought came with USB, do you think he could just try installing Mach3 for controlling is machine? I never used Mach3 with USB, only parallel port.

Quote Originally Posted by Voltatek View Post
    If the machine he bought came with USB, do you think he could just try installing Mach3 for controlling is machine? I never used Mach3 with USB, only parallel port.
    Not without the right plugin for the version of Mach3 in use.
    Some plugins work well only with specific versions of Mach3.
    You think that's too expensive? You're not a Model Engineer are you? :D

Thread Information