. .
  1. Hi All

My name is Elliott and I'm a 24 year old, time served Mechanical Engineer from Gloucester.

I've worked on various multi axis CNC machines for 8 years now. I have a solid history of programming and machining complex, multi axis components from a wide array of materials for many industries. I proud myself in my abilities to produce intelligent solutions to complex problems.

I've recently purchased a top of the range VMC with advanced conversational programming capabilities and tool/part probing. Hopefully my skills, knowledge and solutions can help my fellow forum members. I'll be posting as much as I can to help out with any work holding or programming questions, as thats an area in which I excel.

If anyone here requires more practical help such as prototype components or the production of bespoke work holding fixtures, I can assist with the manufacture of those parts too.

If there are any budding engineers local to Gloucester, give me a shout! I look forward to liaising with you all.

Thanks
    Elliott

Lives in Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 30-03-2023 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 491. Received thanks 71 times, giving thanks to others 29 times.
    >intelligent solutions to complex problems.

That's what's needed 'round here..! ;)

A warm welcome to you, Elliott - and the impressive level of experience you bring.

Wal.

Welcome to the forum Elliot.
    Mike

Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 2 Weeks Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,600. Received thanks 110 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parallel Precision Ltd View Post
    Hi All

My name is Elliott and I'm a 24 year old, time served Mechanical Engineer from Gloucester.

I've worked on various multi axis CNC machines for 8 years now. I have a solid history of programming and machining complex, multi axis components from a wide array of materials for many industries. I proud myself in my abilities to produce intelligent solutions to complex problems.

I've recently purchased a top of the range VMC with advanced conversational programming capabilities and tool/part probing. Hopefully my skills, knowledge and solutions can help my fellow forum members. I'll be posting as much as I can to help out with any work holding or programming questions, as thats an area in which I excel.

If anyone here requires more practical help such as prototype components or the production of bespoke work holding fixtures, I can assist with the manufacture of those parts too.

If there are any budding engineers local to Gloucester, give me a shout! I look forward to liaising with you all.

Thanks
    Elliott
    Welcome.

My son is in Uni in Cheltenham. I should pop past at some point.

Thread Information