. .

Thread: Which machine

Lives in South Shields, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 17-09-2018 Has been a member for 3-4 years. Has a total post count of 7.
    Hi everyone,
    This is my first post...
    I'm looking to buy a small machine for my house on which I'll mainly be working on wood around 150 x 600 . I'm just wondering which machine you may recommend. I'm on a pretty tight budget and I also have the luxury of running a FOM Adir at work but I'd much prefer to have something at home.
    Thanks in advance.

Lives in South Shields, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 17-09-2018 Has been a member for 3-4 years. Has a total post count of 7.
    I was thinking about something like this...
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WorkBee-C...0AAOSw1fha5dUB

So......
    I've spent the last 4 hours reading through this site (which I should've done before posting) and decided it may be better to build a machine from sctratch! I have no idea where to start and so any info would be greatly appreciated. I'll be mainly working with wood. I work for a company that makes aluminium doors/windows/curtain walling etc at which I program and run the cnc so hopefully I can use some of the materials from there and machine some parts to help along the way. I'll keep lookin through the posts to try and find some starting points and plans that may suit my needs.

Hi Chay

What did you end up with getting, or making?

Kind regards

Si

Thread Information