Morning!

So I'm on the look out for a 4 x 4 CNC from China. Do you guys have any specific brands or people I should speak to?

We are a UK based wood machining company and picked up a 1300 x 900 laser machine from HSG. We managed to get a great deal as we brought it direct from the factory. Now we are hoping to do the same to upgrade our Router.

I fully understand the pitfalls of buying from China. We spent approximately 6 months researching and discussing with various agents and factories. There is a huge difference in build quality, I mean it's absolutely HUGE and we have ended up with a very capable machine, albeit afyer a large amount of work and stress. If we had bought the same machine in the UK it would have cost upwards of 3 times the price so it was a worthwhile investment.

I would love an 8 X 4 but it would just make the workshop too tight so I think 4 x 4 would be the best option.

Ideally it would have an auto tool changer as we will use it for sign writing so it saves the hassle of changing over for the fine work.

It also needs to be able to handle production level work so it has to be accurate and quick. Most of the work will be 2D cutting but I really want to use it for 3D in the future.

Vacuum table is something we are after.

We have been looking at the one on the link below but could use some advice if people have had good or bad experiences with specific companies.

Ask any questions you need to, cheers for the help in advance.

https://app.alibaba.com/dynamiclink?...areScene=buyer