. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    This style - https://www.machinemart.co.uk/p/clar...w-noise-recip/

although I have no idea just how much quieter the canopy makes them.
    Avoiding the rubbish customer service from AluminiumWarehouse since July '13.

Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Weeks Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,600. Received thanks 110 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by m_c View Post
    This style - https://www.machinemart.co.uk/p/clar...w-noise-recip/

although I have no idea just how much quieter the canopy makes them.
    Thanks. Fairly expensive. Im sure a decent DIY box will work reasonably well.

Are you looking for a vertical or horizontal bandsaw Chaz? I have a single phase generic horizontal sort, that i have replaced in the last year, It needs to go really. It cuts about 8 inches flat and about 6 to 7 or so round. Its not the baby small one, its the next one up one up that used 3/4 blades.

Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Weeks Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,600. Received thanks 110 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by spluppit View Post
    Are you looking for a vertical or horizontal bandsaw Chaz? I have a single phase generic horizontal sort, that i have replaced in the last year, It needs to go really. It cuts about 8 inches flat and about 6 to 7 or so round. Its not the baby small one, its the next one up one up that used 3/4 blades.
    Not fussy mate. Anything that I can use to cut round / flat stock. Pics of what you have? Thanks.

Lives in Cardiff, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 10-09-2018 Has been a member for 3-4 years. Has a total post count of 4.
    Are you still looking for a pedestal drill? We have one available, 3P motor.

Quote Originally Posted by Dai. View Post
    Are you still looking for a pedestal drill? We have one available, 3P motor.
    Thanks but sorted for this. Bought a Startrite Mercury. Still looking for the other items however.

Thanks

Lives in Cardiff, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 10-09-2018 Has been a member for 3-4 years. Has a total post count of 4.
    No problem, I will let you know if anything comes up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information