. .
    anybody got a denford denstep card that is surplus to requirements? mine died in the middle of a job on my novamill recently. cards from other machines should also be compatible. eg. micromill, microrouter etc

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180614_221512 copy.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	496.4 KB 
ID:	24414

Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 1 Week Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,600. Received thanks 110 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    Ill check, I might have similar.

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 2 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    I'll check, but I think I threw the rack from my Triac out a few months ago, as I got fed up tripping over it.
    Avoiding the rubbish customer service from AluminiumWarehouse since July '13.

Thanks guys, would be good to get this job finished. Then think about a new motion controller.... Ah decisions

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 2 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    Just checked, and the rack is still there, and it's a red 7-segment display, however as it's a rack mount card, the main connector is a 90deg connector, and if my frazzled brain is working enough, if it did plug in, the rows of pins would be mirrored from what you need.

You could change the connector, but I personally don't fancy unsoldering a connector with that many pins.
    You can have it for the cost of postage if want, but I have no idea if it functions. It did power up and the LED did flash how it should, but that's as far as I went with it.
    The firmware is a different version, however you can just swap the chips, that's provided yours isn't the problem.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0457.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	665.0 KB 
ID:	24422
    Avoiding the rubbish customer service from AluminiumWarehouse since July '13.

Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 1 Week Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,600. Received thanks 110 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    Let me know if that doesnt work and Ill go dig out my stuff.

Pm sent

Thread Information