. .

Thread: cnc3040t

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by welshkoiman1962 View Post
    so whats the output on my xp and my uc100 is a bogus one thought I ordered a proper one it was sold as a uc100
    So you have a fake UC100...? Even so, if your parallel port card is OK it should work with w7 32 bit, as I have told you before.

Regarding another matter... could you please show some respect to the people trying to help you with YOUR problems by answering ALL questions and type using even capital letters AND punctuation. Your posts are difficult to read and understand and show disrespect because of this. Remember that none of us are obliged to help you and the least you could do is showing some respect, not expecting every reader to decode your words. Perhaps you don't care about these things, I don't know.

I appreciate all the help and am not being disrespectful I would say u r the disrespectful one I have a disability called dyslexia and for you to publicly shame me because of your discrimination is hurtful and really rude
    im to old to learn and to young to die

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 10 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 78 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    I appreciate all the help and am not being disrespectful I would say u r the disrespectful one I have a disability called dyslexia and for you to publicly shame me because of your discrimination is hurtful and really rude
    I know where you are coming from as I have a mild form of it as well and struggle to spell even simple words sometimes. I use the right mouse button when a see a red line under a word to correct the spelling and that helps me a lot.

Having said that it can be very difficult to help if you don't say what the problem is and try and be clear with what you are actually using ie. its not clear if you are using a standard PP bob or a UC100 type.

I find just straight bullet points type questions are better to keep to the point.

I see in John's post #29 he asked you a question that you have not yet answered, that frustrates people that gives there time up trying to help.

Please don't take offence with the above.
    Last edited by Clive S; 22-07-2018 at 02:57 PM.
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

it is answered
    I not got led lights as its a fake uc100

Not easy to know and I am not talking about spelling. Also dividing messages into sentences is not connected to dyslexia it's just simple ignorance when you not even try. There is also no discrimination involved a anywhere near in anything I said. I have also not been rude.
    Last edited by A_Camera; 22-07-2018 at 02:15 PM.

the ignorance is on your part. I've never talked to anybody so arrogant. you have had digs since my first post I wont be using this forum anymore if it involves ppl like you

so whats the output on my xp and my uc100 is a bogus one thought I ordered a proper one it was sold as a uc100
    No one selling a Fake UC100 puts the phrase Fake UC100 in their advert, what tells you it's fake is the price being too low and the seller not being an authorised distributor.

Summat for Nowt is often a poor deal, or as W.C Fields said "You can't cheat an honest man" :D
    You think that's too expensive? You're not a Model Engineer are you? :D

If you bought the 'UC100' from Amazon or Ebay, you should approach them for a refund. It would help if you would tell us where the 'UC100' came from and how much you paid for it. Then maybe members of the forum could advise you the likelihood of it being a fake.

I, personally, have no experience with these devices, but have a control box which uses two BoBs and is run from a XP PC with a PP card and onboard parallel port. As has been mentioned, getting the right drivers is a pain in the arse, and I had to resort to hardware identification codes to track down the software needed. If you don't speak fluent computer, then you have little to no chance - Sorry !

I seem to recall that, at the start of this thread, you had a working CNC system on XP - so why change. If it ain't broke don't fix it !

Then again, you were wanting to do something else (I recall GRBL being mentioned) - so treat it as a separate problem and ask for advice on the way forward with that.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information