. .
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. I managed to buy 10 nice nikken collet chucks
    Take the expensive km22 collets. But they are very nice!
    £35 each with collet.

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by battwell View Post
    I managed to buy 10 nice nikken collet chucks
    Take the expensive km22 collets. But they are very nice!
    £35 each with collet.
    Care to share your source?

I've got various searches setup, but I've not seen any BT35 for sale for a couple months now.
    Avoiding the rubbish customer service from AluminiumWarehouse since July '13.

3. https://www.1st-tooling.co.uk/index.asp?function=search

He gave me 25% discount on purchase of 10.
    Last edited by battwell; 23-09-2018 at 11:45 PM.

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    Thanks for that.
    I remember coming across that before, but they didn't have anything of interest in stock at the time.

5. id still love to find some more er collet chucks. i only have 1 er20. or im going to have to buy more of the expensive km22 collets :-(
    i only want them for the small diameter tools.
    i added an er20 extension to one of the new chucks yesterday as i needed to use a 2mm tool. makes the tool holder very long! just got away with it.

I'd love a batch of ER holders, but my last attempt at getting a quote from China was met with wanting the official dimensions for the BT35 part.

Once I've got some money spare, I might try approaching some of the more hobby orientated tooling suppliers, to see if they'd be willing to source them via their usual suppliers.

Just got 3x bt35 da180 holders on ebay for £12 each ��

8. Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    Just got 3x bt35 da180 holders on ebay for £12 each ��
    jammy b :-)

Quote Originally Posted by battwell View Post
    jammy b :-)
    My best was 9x da200 for £10 each

There's been quite a few BT35 holders on ebay this week. I was tempted, but I've just ordered a batch of ER25 holders, as I finally cracked a couple weeks ago when I would of had to start juggling holders/collets to add another cutter.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information