. .
    Lives in Nottingham, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 11-11-2023 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 176. Referred 1 members to the community.
    I make sales of furniture from a website that's been running a couple of years. The raw material for all the work is flat sheet (OSB, and plywood mainly) and I fulfil the only the most interesting commissions today by hand-making. The other enquiries get rejected.

Id like to scale up in cooperation with the owner of a UK CNC wood router. Ideally you'll have a full-sheet ATC machine to enable ideal accuracy and productivity for the project.

I'll handle customers, marketing, and design work. I'll provide multi-layer cad layouts of the work to be cut (or fusion 360 CAM if you're that way inclined). I can modify the designs to accommodate your preferred cutters and setup methods.
    You'll set the price, cut the work and ship it either to me for assembly, or direct to the customer. In time, I'd be looking to automate some parts of the transaction using custom website code to increase efficiency for both of us.

Let me know if you'd like to talk more!
    Tom

2. how many sheets at a time. and based where? i have 3 atc flat bed machines 8 by 4

Lives in Nottingham, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 11-11-2023 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 176. Referred 1 members to the community.
    Most designs are 2 to 5 sheets of 18mm. Some 6mm for backs. Currently laid out for a 3/8 compression bit. I'm in Nottingham, whereabouts are you? Can you DM a phone number or email and we can talk off-list.

Still interested in talking to anyone who has an ATC 8x4 router with some hours available on it...

Hi Tom

I'm researching for information regarding a 2440x1220 wood CNC routing solution for a narrowboat I am working on down in London.

I think it might 'grease the wheels' with 'the bank' if there might be a way to recoup some of the pennies, could you PM me so I can send you my details and perhaps discuss things

Thanks
    Matt

Hi Matt, PM sent...

Thread Information