. .
    Hey everyone.

I'm selling my Sieg KX1 CNC milling machine. Bought from ArcEuro trade around 2015 (I'll find the exact date at some point).

It saw some light use when I first got it on small bits of aluminium, but not long after I relocated from Scotland where the machine is with my parents, to London for work. As the machine isn't getting used and I don't have any room for it in my rented accommodation, its time to find it a new home where it'll actually be used.

Its been stored in a shed, but I've gone to great lengths to keep it dry using coverings and a UniBond Aero (google it, they are really good) moisture absorber as well as regular coatings of grease and oil.

Its almost as good as new with these exceptions:
    From new the machine had a problem with false E-Stops caused by a bit of crap, unshielded cable from the main Estop button. The few cuts I did with the machine, I had this button unhooked. After contacting the support for the machine, apparently this could be more properly solved by a) using shielded cable, b) adding a small capacitor over the inputs for the control board input for the estop to prevent any spikes / noise tripping the estop. Anyone interested in the machine should know this needs to be taken care of.

Sadly, the only other blemish is that after using what arc euro trade calls a 'type 2' vice, I screwed the vice to tightly closed while it was clamped down, and the pin which holds the jaws closed ended up boring into the table leaving a mark. It wasn't a problem for me as the vice still sits flush on the table, but I hated myself after doing it.

Pictures to follow this evening when I go to my parents place and take them, but I just wanted to get this up first.

The mill is located in a town called Blairgowrie, Scotland. I'm currently back here until the 11th. Buyer to collect, ideally by the 11th, but could be flexible. I'd also be willing to explore other options for delivery. Message me. Arc currently lists the machine at £4,300.07. I won't take less than £2,500.

Separately, I'll also be selling my Galil DMC-1842 which is a 4 axis PCI control card with breakout box, and my control PC which has a small Intel Atom based board. I'll update when I've figured out a price. Its currently listed on Galil's website at $1,195 (£922) but to get it to the UK I paid VAT and import + the cost of the breakout box. Message me if interested. Any questions let me know.

David.Attachment 24780Attachment 24781
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1364.jpg 
Views:	674 
Size:	211.0 KB 
ID:	24783   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1365.jpg 
Views:	403 
Size:	281.5 KB 
ID:	24784  
    Last edited by lateAtNight; 07-09-2018 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Added images

Hi, still got this item? Thanks!

Hello, Certainly do.

Quote Originally Posted by lateAtNight View Post
    Hello, Certainly do.
    Thanks for the reply. OK interested, but didn't realise the distance actually sorry - I'm in the South. If I go up your way I will see if still available. Thank again.

Hi there, just seeing if your mill is still available, bit of a long shot...let me know

Hey everyone, I'm once again back in Scotland wondering what to do with this machine! Still in storage at my parents. If anyone is interested, I'll be keeping an eye on my DMs for the next week or so. After that I might miss it as I don't seem to get emails when there is replies on this thread.

Thread Information