Tramming GMT 2.2kw Spindle Mount and 80mm spindle mount
    Mach 3 Remote control
    Complete cable track kit
    Auto Z and corner finding touch plate
    rugged aluminium profile leg kit
    Onsrud cutter selection new x 11
    Onsrud cutter selection used x 13
    Trend cutters 6 used
    A selction of 43 other cutters nearly all new, wood and metal ones inc facing cutter
    Diamond drag and tangential knife, but no blade
    Full set of ER20 collets 1mm to 13mm
    Spare spindle collet nuts x 3
    80mm hose and hose brush assembly
    Sony Elitebook laptop 2.6ghz 8gb ram 500gb drive Win 10 pro and extra 24" monitor.

A nearly new CNC setup that is very quiet and fast, i have to sell it due to a developing health risk and having already make a couple of mistakes i need to sell it before i injure myself or somebody else or even damage the machine.
    I have used Fusion 360 and vectric pro with Mach 3 with great success (not supplied).
    I cant imagine it has done more than 50 hours work since commission in May
    Any demo welcome, i have some pictures or video which i will put on you tube or email.
    It will need to be reduced down to remove it from my garage, i cannot help too much due to heart condition, although might be able to get a friend to help with delivery at a cost, all dependant on location and timeframes. Current location Haltwhistle Northumberland.

£3200

https://youtu.be/rQyRf2nFOF8
    https://youtu.be/3sM2EwmTyR0
    Last edited by BernieNUFC; 13-10-2018 at 09:19 AM.

Still for sale reduced price

Hi Bernie, what is the reduced price now?

Hi Marky68
    It is at £3200, i am just about to re advertise it on eBay as i have had an interested party and kept it off.
    I went to harrogate show yesterday and the interest in the cnc machines was really surprising so i was tempted to put it back up again after what i have compared to what was on offer :-D
    So it will go back on sale today
    hth
    thanks for asking Malc
    Last edited by BernieNUFC; 18-11-2018 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BernieNUFC View Post
    Hi Marky68
    It is at £3200, i am just about to re advertise it on eBay as i have had an interested party and kept it off.
    I went to harrogate show yesterday and the interest in the cnc machines was really surprising so i was tempted to put it back up again after what i have compared to what was on offer :-D
    So it will go back on sale today
    hth
    thanks for asking Malc
    Hi Malcolm
    I'm just leaving the show now, interesting your comment about what was on offer compared to yours can you elaborate?
    Could you send some pictures of everything please?
    I presume you want to sell as a whole, I already have a laptop spare and access to tooling.

Mark.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Hi Mark
    Need to be careful here what i write, its why verbal is better sometimes as the written word can be misconstrued and twisted :-)
    The machines on sale were very nice but what you get for your money has to be carefully considered to what you can get from s/h or nearly new available out there, and of course your needs. New always gets you a warranty and support, and you need to be prepared to pay for it, if you are capable operator then that bit could be saved if wanted.
    A lot has to be about how much effort goes into setting up these machines and i purchased a quality machine and took a very lot of effort to set it up correct and was rewarded with a very nice setup for the price with a a lot of capability.
    I am not dissing anything i saw s maybe my words read wrong to how ithought.

Mine is everything to go as a package and i will not split it sorry about that.

On the eBay advert is a link to video and more pictures
    Cheers Malc

Quote Originally Posted by marky68 View Post
    Hi Malcolm
    I'm just leaving the show now, interesting your comment about what was on offer compared to yours can you elaborate?
    Could you send some pictures of everything please?
    I presume you want to sell as a whole, I already have a laptop spare and access to tooling.

Mark.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BernieNUFC View Post
    Hi Mark
    Need to be careful here what i write, its why verbal is better sometimes as the written word can be misconstrued and twisted :-)
    The machines on sale were very nice but what you get for your money has to be carefully considered to what you can get from s/h or nearly new available out there, and of course your needs. New always gets you a warranty and support, and you need to be prepared to pay for it, if you are capable operator then that bit could be saved if wanted.
    A lot has to be about how much effort goes into setting up these machines and i purchased a quality machine and took a very lot of effort to set it up correct and was rewarded with a very nice setup for the price with a a lot of capability.
    I am not dissing anything i saw s maybe my words read wrong to how ithought.

Mine is everything to go as a package and i will not split it sorry about that.

On the eBay advert is a link to video and more pictures
    Cheers Malc

Thanks Malc,
    Last edited by marky68; 18-11-2018 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marky68 View Post
    Thanks Malc,
    thanks mark, probably due to relisting :-)

New link

Thread Information