Hey all, I am Mos 24 yr old from Egypt. I've been stalking this forum for a really long time :D and been wanting to make a moving gantry CNC and finally i have the time and money to build one. I was thinking of a similar design to joe harris's design where the y rails are elevated a distance above the table eliminating side plates but i was thinking of a beefier Gantry. I was thinking of a 160mm rectangular or square steel tubing with a reasonable thickness to it. I want the machine mainly for cutting aluminum and other various metals to 0.05mm tolerances but i need the work area which is why i went with a moving gantry and not a fixed one. I am thinking the work area would be 800x1200mm. Another thought i had for the gantry was making a welded steel skeleton for an epoxy granite gantry but I haven't seen anyone attempt that and most the fixed gantry machines have small gantry span making me worry that there could be alot of deflection for a 800mm span. Please share your thoughts on the ideas i proposed, Thanks in advance.