Hi guys! I ma new to the forum. I read in the past weeks as much I could. Basically I am looking for a CNC mill or router, second hand, but something that you will recommend. I know that build a DIY is always a great things but I have a lot of projects going on now and I built a 3D printer in the past and still keep updating my CR-10 now. I know the time and effort in doing that and I do not really have the time at the moment. Of course I checked all the Chinese options, that looks attempting on paper, but probably mostly garbage in reality. That's why I am here to ask you an advice. Moreover if you have one to sell, in the cheap range, his CNC, I am here to take it I basically need a CNC capable of mill aluminium 6000 series (classic), better if 7000 series too. Doesn't have to be super fast or capable of mill a lot of aluminium at the time. I care more about stability and the actual capability of doing without brake the machine. I am located in Belgium.
Also advice for some crazy offer online, or cheap CNC capable of what I said are welcome. I know that you get what you pay, but sometime you can get something decent for the right price.

Thank you very much in advance!
Ciao ciao