. .
    Hi Cnc owners

I am from berkshire and I am need of a technician to reset my CNC can anybody point me in the right direction on who to contact.

Thanks

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 11 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 77 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    Quote Originally Posted by joss01 View Post
    Hi Cnc owners

I am from berkshire and I am need of a technician to reset my CNC can anybody point me in the right direction on who to contact.

Thanks
    It would be helpful if you give some more info ie. what type of cnc what controller etc.
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

Hello Clive

It has a polish made controller PIKO that has a dedicated software. http://www.pikocnc.com/download-1
    The cnc is a Polish built machine is CREBER very well engineered. But I need to to set it up correctly and I have no experience in this field.
    This video shows the cnc being built https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxGE0l1MUlo

I hope you can help on this matter I have been told to change the controller and software all together but I still need someone to set it up.

Thanks for getting back hope to here from you

Regards

Joss

Thread Information