. .
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Hello out there is there anybody who knows a tecnician who can come out to my workshop to setup the software for my 3 axis cnc please contact me if anybody can help. 07722530393

Thanks

Joss

You have a Union Jack so presumably that narrows it down to a mere four countries

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Hewitt View Post
    You have a Union Jack so presumably that narrows it down to a mere four countries

Hello Robin

Yes I am based in Newbury and looking for a technician to sought out my cnc is this something you can help me with.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joss01 View Post
    Hello Robin

Yes I am based in Newbury and looking for a technician to sought out my cnc is this something you can help me with.

Thanks
    he's being sartcastic because you have given no details as to where you are and what machine and software you need setting up. Details will help get the right person

Quote Originally Posted by johngoodrich View Post
    he's being sartcastic because you have given no details as to where you are and what machine and software you need setting up. Details will help get the right person
    Sarcasm the meaning:

The use of remarks that clearly mean the opposite of what they say, made in order to hurt someone's feelings or to criticise something in a humorous way:

Robin I take it you where educated at Cambridge was it English grammer. How disappointing I thought this was a forum not not a playground for the uneducated.

Well, where you were educated it was obviously somewhere where it was customary to pose questions whilst providing insufficient information to provide an adequate answer.

It's disappointing that the uneducated come here and pose questions which are impossible to answer due their own assumed level of knowledge and, proving unable to recognise this, resort to remonstrating with those with a sense of humour about the shortcomings of the questions.

:D
    Last edited by magicniner; 15-10-2018 at 08:50 PM.
    You think that's too expensive? You're not a Model Engineer are you? :D

Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 1 Week Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,600. Received thanks 110 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    Hello out there is there anybody who knows a tecnician who can come out to my workshop to setup the software for my 3 axis cnc please contact me if anybody can help. 07722530393

Thanks

Joss
    I'd love to help but as M_C says, how can we provide help when we know nothing about the system, what it is, what's wrong with it etc? You provide a phone number, none of us are commercial entities, we are a set of people who are generally hobbyiests (spelling), helping each other. I'm not sure how feasible it is for someone to invest time to find the info from you - I'd suggest you offer a bit more info and then see if anyone is able / willing to help.

It has a polish made controller PIKO that has a dedicated software. http://www.pikocnc.com/download-1
    The cnc is a Polish built machine is CREBER very well engineered. But I need to to set it up correctly and I have no experience in this field.
    This video shows the cnc being built https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxGE0l1MUlo

I have been told to change the controller and software all together but I still need someone to set it up.

Thanks for getting back hope to here from you

Regards

Joss

Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 1 Week Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,600. Received thanks 110 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    It has a polish made controller PIKO that has a dedicated software. http://www.pikocnc.com/download-1
    The cnc is a Polish built machine is CREBER very well engineered. But I need to to set it up correctly and I have no experience in this field.
    This video shows the cnc being built https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxGE0l1MUlo

I have been told to change the controller and software all together but I still need someone to set it up.

Thanks for getting back hope to here from you

Regards

Joss
    Ah, I think you posted before, I remember the machine and the vid. Are you looking for someone to fix the current control setup or potentially retrofit it / modernise it?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information