Thread: Hello all

Lives in BALLYRONAN, Ireland. Last Activity: 2 Weeks Ago Has been a member for 0-1 years. Has a total post count of 2.
    Hi my name is Paul and I live in Ireland. My hobby is woodworking and to that end about a year ago I built myself a cnc router from scratch. Nothing particularly fancy just steppers and Mach3, been using Fusion for design. All in all it's been working well with a few bumps in the road but has been more than adequate for my needs.

I do have a question about a techserv plasma table we recently acquired at work which needs some upgrading (z-axis and torch height control), perhaps someone could point me in the right direction as the most appropriate place to ask.

Many thanks,
    Paul.

Lives in Berwick, Melbourne, Australia. Last Activity: 28 Minutes Ago Has been a member for 5-6 years. Has a total post count of 117. Received thanks 17 times, giving thanks to others 172 times.
    Hi Paul,

Welcome to the forum from downunder!

Do you perhaps have some pictures of your existing router that you could post here?

Cheers, Andy

Lives in BALLYRONAN, Ireland. Last Activity: 2 Weeks Ago Has been a member for 0-1 years. Has a total post count of 2.
    Hi Andy,
    Here is a couple of pics (if they upload, I'm pretty new to forums).

Cheers P
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20171118-WA0002.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	175.0 KB 
ID:	24910   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20171118-WA0001.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	197.1 KB 
ID:	24909