. .

Thread: Hey All ;)

Hey Guys,

Well after browsing for a while i thought before i post i best introduce myself.

Living in Newcastle Upon Tyne (Wey Aye Man) im a very keen modeler flying model aircrafts and helicopters. My planes vary in size from a small toy up 40% of the real size powered by 150cc petrol engines.
    Ive recently been getting into the scratch building planes but when it comes to getting things cut prices start to rise stupidly. So My thoughts were, why pay all this money when i can build one.... eventually it will pay for itself.
    I told my father who im in business with of my idea, and now he wants the same thing - CNC Cutter. but now the cost is off my back and the good thing is, the things he wants to cut are large in size- RESULT ! big cutter for me to play with ;)

My other hobby which helps pay for the expensive hobby lol is building, maintaining, updating websites. i have been doing this for around 5 years now so if there is anyone out there looking for some help just let me know and i will help you out.

In my everyday job im a Swimming pool filtration engineers traveling all over the country.

Anyway thats just a little bit about me catch you guys around the forums. Happy posting :)

Welcome, :wave:
    .Me

Hi D Man (a name would be nice ; ))

Welcome

Ah i guess so... lol Nice to meet you the names Derek my friends call me Dirk Diggler lol

Thread Information