. .
    Hi, I have been looking at the uc400 board and have a few questions which I hope someone may know the answers to. The first is, will I be able to run a 64 bit computer with this board.
    Am I right in thinking that the uc400 still needs a breakout board in between it and the stepper drivers.
    I know it states it can work with mach3, is anyone running mach3 with this unit.
    Can I run spindle control with the uc400, if so how do I wire it up, what else will I need. Thanks, michael

Quote Originally Posted by terry1956 View Post
    Hi, I have been looking at the uc400 board and have a few questions which I hope someone may know the answers to. The first is, will I be able to run a 64 bit computer with this board.
    Am I right in thinking that the uc400 still needs a breakout board in between it and the stepper drivers.
    I know it states it can work with mach3, is anyone running mach3 with this unit.
    Can I run spindle control with the uc400, if so how do I wire it up, what else will I need. Thanks, michael
    I don't see any question marks, but assuming you forgot them... all your questions have a yes answer. I suggest you register on the CNC Drive forum because it is more likely to get answers over there.

Thread Information