. .

Thread: Machine Down!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The UCBB board will NOT work with the UC400ETH. It also doesn't have analog speed control, which you probably need for the spindle.

A $10 breakout board is the cheapest you can get from China.
    In some cases, a $50 breakout board is the same board, but imported, sold and supported by a reseller.
    In other cases, it will have more features.
    Gerry

Mach3 2010 Screenset

JointCAM - CAM for Woodworking Joints

Hi all,

Thanks for everyones previous replies, I never managed to get my router upgraded as per my previous posts as I managed to grab a hold of an old XP pc which got me up and running again with NCStudio.

Sadly this has now given up the ghost (I think the dampness in my garage is killing the pc's) and I'm now back to where I was before Christmas with a router that is now not working. I have been saving up my pennies for this day to come and have now decided its time to bite the bullet.

I have spotted the following on CNCDrive which is on special offer with a UCCNC licence included:

http://www.shop.cncdrive.com/index.php?productID=965

Can someone advise if this would be suitable for my machine?

I have a spare Windows 10 pc lying around which has not too bad a spec, other than a new PSU for the controller, what would I require to get my machine back up and running?

Has anyone any knowledge of this controller, is it fairly easy to setup and get running?

If anyone has any other suggestions I am open to ideas, obviously price dependant.

Thanks again

I have the UC300 eth from them and find it very good. It was easy to set up for me as a novice in CNC.

I had a PC disaster immediately after getting my second hand machine, lost all software and settings. That is when I decided to go with an ethernet motion controller. Uccnc works on a low spec pc very well for me.
    Those new contollers with built in BOB look like a neat solution, seems like a bargain with free software licence. Similar idea to this one https://www.cncroom.com/interface-ca...igo249ia6r2v25
    but much cheaper.
    Just looked at the PDF http://www.cncdrive.com/downloads/AXBB_E_manual.pdf and it looks like the same setup as the uc300.

Good luck

Ollie

Yes, the AXBB should work fine for you.
    I have one, but haven't used it yet.
    Gerry

Mach3 2010 Screenset

JointCAM - CAM for Woodworking Joints

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information