. .
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BF59AD35-A779-44A3-A705-BDE1A77C8342.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	259.3 KB 
ID:	25250

I’ve been using this little 30/40 Chinese CNC on & off now for almost a couple of years, but I think I’m starting to ask a bit to much of it now as I’m starting to use it for profiling & engraving quite a bit of 3mm Acrylic sheet & also profiling quite a lot of 12mm HDPE sheet, machines probably running for a good chunk of the day about once a week. I could do with something a little larger like the 6040 size but could do with something a little more troublesome & up to doing a decent day or two’s work once or twice a week.

Does anyone have any recommendations on suitable machines, or know of anyone who could possibly build a machine for me, (I don’t know what the sort of costs it will be but I realise it’s going to be a lot more than these chinese machines) note I am very limited on space as you can see in photo 😂

I’m a total novice at computers & CNC etc but manage to muddle through eventually.

Nobody got any suggestions? I recon I could go up to a max of 50x70
    Last edited by Paul67; 19-12-2018 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul67 View Post
    Nobody got any suggestions? I recon I could go up to a max of 60x90
    Hi Paul67,

Some guys on the forum build machines commercially. Maybe mentioning a ballpark figure helps people to point you in the direction you are looking for.

Maybe you would like to build one yourself.

There are so many suppliers to choose from that makes it hard to advice someone.

Maybe you could google a few examples and ask for opinions.

Grtz Bert

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A320FL met Tapatalk

THANKS for the reply Girtz
    Unfortunately due to lack of time & kowledge, im not in a position to build one myself. I don’t know exactly what I would be needing, I will be needing advice from whoever makes it for me. Due to room restrictions It would only be around the 60cm x 40cm or hopefully a little larger (depends on overall size) I would be hoping to get a decent machine capable of running most of the day for 1-2 days a week (not every single week) for around 3-4K

Does this budget sound reasonable for a small machine?
    Last edited by Paul67; 19-12-2018 at 06:06 PM.

What's your minimum working area please? knowing that would make it easier to make a recommendation.

Quote Originally Posted by Voicecoil View Post
    What's your minimum working area please? knowing that would make it easier to make a recommendation.
    Somewhere between 60 x 40 cm to maybe 70 x 50 cm it depends on the total dimentions of the machine, once I know the total dimentions I could measure up the space I’ve got for it.

Thread Information