I bought this a little over a year ago. It was in use as a plasma cutter, then was getting converted to a router.

It is a big rig, 10 foot by 5 foot work envelope, made from solid steel section - rack and pinion setup.

If you know mechmate you will know these are very close to industrial quality, but with a great user base and active international forum. head over to www.mechmate.com for more info

The frame, rack, pinion, XY and Z assemblies are all included, however, the wiring and motors should be considered junk - I wouldn't want to kid anyone that the electronics side of the system is ready, it's not.

I purchased every M Machine upgrade for the router at the cost of over £500, I also purchased genuine MechMate plans, which was another £100.

So it owes me well over £1,000, however, I bought it for my father to use in his retirement, but he is enjoying being retired more than he expected, so it's not going to get used and it takes up a fair old amount of space, so it needs to go. The photo was taken when it was first put up, the cross braces were not installed in this photo, they are on the floor, and the new Z carriage and router mount etc are still in the box from M Machine.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20170716-WA0003.jpg 
Views:	542 
Size:	301.5 KB 
ID:	25275

£500, for collection only near Liverpool, you will need a large van or very large trailer and a couple of strong lads, preferably three as it is VERY solid construction. It has been stored in dry unit.

Thanks