. .
    You can see a video of assembly at: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/QuickSticksWorkshop
    You can buy our plans on Etsy. www.etsy.com/uk/shop/QuickSticksWorkshop

Finished product for around £180 (hand cut option) and your spare time.

www.facebook/quicksticksworkshop

Hi, I’m Philip. With support from my wife Paula, I run our small ‘design and make’ studio from York, in the North of England.

Inspired by the birth of our daughter and driven by happy memories of our own, less technology based childhoods, we’re developing a range of products to encourage children’s creative and imaginative play.

More than that, our projects are fun ‘quality family time’ activities and provide the thrill of customising your own creations.

We want our products to provide similar opportunities for parents and children to play and learn together at home. It’s our hope you’ll embark on a project together, learn something, have some fun and at the end, stand back and proudly say “we made that”.

Please get in touch with requests, thoughts or feedback to help us grow as an online community and business. We’re all ears.

I think you should consider offering a fittings and fixtures kit for sale with the plans, include the right drill bits too, for those with truly basic skills and experience.
    I also think you should offer a full kit and a shipping option as you are limiting yourself to full DIY customers and those comfortable with finding and engaging a CNC shop to cut the parts for them.
    Regards,
    Nick
    You think that's too expensive? You're not a Model Engineer are you? :D

Quote Originally Posted by magicniner View Post
    I think you should consider offering a fittings and fixtures kit for sale with the plans, include the right drill bits too, for those with truly basic skills and experience.
    I also think you should offer a full kit and a shipping option as you are limiting yourself to full DIY customers and those comfortable with finding and engaging a CNC shop to cut the parts for them.
    Regards,
    Nick
    Hi, thanks for the message. Yes, you are right, that would be a great idea and something I hope to offer soon, at least to our local area. cheers

Thread Information