. .
    Have purchased a 1997 Colchester Tornado 80 and need some parts for it if anyone has any idea of where to get them.

Need a belt for the Z axis, Part number: B346-1210, BELT 210L075.

Also need new pad for the X axis brake if anyone knows where to get one.

Thanks

If you take the old belt in to your local industrial bearing, seal and belt supplier it's likely they will be able to identify it and source one for you if they don't have stock.
    Pads can be professionally re-lined if unavailable, there's a company in Sheffield which does it.
    You think that's too expensive? You're not a Model Engineer are you? :D

Thanks for your reply I will try that. Or even was wondering if anywhere stocks new complete brakes. We have the brake working again by taking it apart and cleaning it all as it had been sitting a while but still drops 3-4mm when you switch it off so brake is not getting initial grab straight away.

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 2 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    Just search for 210L075 and you should get lots of potential suppliers for the belt. Its a 21" long, L (3/8" pitch) profile, 3/4" wide toothed belt.

I'll bow to Nick's knowledge for pads though, as the only brake relines I've done have involved rivets.
    Avoiding the rubbish customer service from AluminiumWarehouse since July '13.

Ok thanks very much! Got belt ordered there. Just to sort either pad for brake or complete new brake but the numbers have wore off it. I do have a parts manual though so will try about a few more people to see if they have any

Thread Information